A clean uncluttered house brings me great joy and I strive to keep it that way, however, this is sometimes quite a challenge. To keep it this way I hire house cleaners to come in to clean once a month. Before they come, I take an hour or two, to get the house organized for them so they can devout their time to just cleaning, mats off the bathroom floors and into washing machine, towels washed and folded and back into linen closet.
Six things I do once a week to help keep my house clean;
- Recycle Plastic bags back to the grocery store when I go shopping for food.
- Recycle cardboard and paper to my local state park bins when I go for my daily walk.
- Recycle plastic bottles and glass to my local recycle head quarters.
- Get as much stuff as possible out in the bin for Garbage pick up on Wednesday.
- Scoop the kitty litter box daily and clean out the litter box once a week into the bin.
- Clean out refrigerator and remove uneaten food, leftovers etc..
Last weekend I went to the Pumpkin Festival in my area. I brought home two loaves of pumpkin bread and had a slice with some applesauce and cinnamon with my cup of tea, nice treat. The loaves were for my daughter who took them home with her, works well for me since I am on a diet and will not be tempted to eat the whole loaf. Do you have any recipes for pumpkin bread?
Other post that you may like: